Are you living or are you just existing?
It’s a question that Rickey Smiley is encouraging all of his listeners to answer because HE understands that it’s important love the life you live. For some people, it’s simply taking the time to enjoy the little things or take a vacation. For others, it’s finding a career that makes you happy or scratching something off your bucket list.
No matter what it is, Rickey wants you to live and challenge yourself to enjoy yourself.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- BOX-OFFICE REPORT
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Sedrick Denson
- Loving Her Legacy: Jesmyn Ward
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Is The U.S. Version’s First Black Winner
- Lil Uzi Vert & Playboi Carti “Left Right,” Casanova “Like Me” & More | Daily Visuals 2.15.19
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement