Gary With The Tea has more tea in regards to Cardi B kicking it with the Kardashians over the weekend. Da Brat tries to argue for Cardi’s potential career furthering thanks to the idea of having Kris Jenner as a manager but Gary would have none of it!
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- This Week’s Vitamins: “One Of The Biggest Mistakes We Make Is Thinking We Have More Time” + More
- “We Messed Up”: Tyra Banks Admits ‘America’s Next Top Model’ Wasn’t Inclusive Enough
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- Brandy Interviews Ryan Destiny For The Fall Issue Of Wonderland Magazine
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- The Morning Hustle & 300 Present: The Song Contest Winner Sunny Dizzle [VIDEO]
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- British Designer Ivy Ekong Uses Her Fashion Empire To Promote Diversity And Inclusion
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 25, 2020: Trump Won’t Give Up — Officials Plead For Calm — Racism Costs $16 Trillion
Is Cardi B Making A Mistake By Getting Close To The Kardashians? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com