Headkrack breaks down why Travis Scott‘s Astroworld cover isn’t worth all the controversy to the transgender community after model Amanda Lepore was left off the cover even though David La Chappelle featured her. To the RSMS crew, Lepore still got paid, even if Scott’s explanation of things didn’t say a whole lot of anything.
Would you wear a grill? Watch roast session up top!
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Death Draws Attention To Her Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- This Week’s Vitamins: “Don’t Let Your Food Get Cold Watching Someone Else’s Plate” + More
- Brandy’s “Focused On A Reboot” After Moesha’s Success On Netflix [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cincinnati: Bengals Fell Short To The Browns 30-35
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Rico Nasty Shares Her New Song And Visual For “Own It” [Video]
- Who’s Cappin?! Paris Hilton [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: YFN Lucci Accidentally Fires Gun On Video Set & Nicki Minaj Fans Think She Had Her Baby [VIDEO]
Why The Transgender Community Shouldn’t Be Upset With Travis Scott [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com