Warren Ballentine talks with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about the recents events of Black people being killed by White people. Nia Wilson was waiting for a train at the BART station when she was stabbed to death. A Black man in Clearwater, Florida was shot and killed by a White man and because of the stand your ground law won’t be charged.
Warren mentioned that we can march and that it’s ok, but we all need laws to change. We need to not only register to vote, but come and vote so that members of Congress will change these laws where people are getting away with murder. Warren also want an agenda to be made to change the laws and hold members accountable for not changing them.
Rickey Smiley spoke about people carrying and concealing weapons and believes more Black people should. Warren mentioned how the incident in Clearwater could possibly just make a KKK member of White supremacist provoke you so that they can say their life was in danger so they shot a Black person. He also spoke about how we all came here on different ships, but right now we are all in the same boat with how the government is.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- YG Kicked Off An Airplane After Accused Of Being Drunk
- Cincinnati Activist Groups Are Calling For Permanent Housing For Homeless
- Donald Trump Calls Omarosa A Dog After Leaks Surface
- Nicki Minaj & Funk Flex Get In-Depth About Her Career In New Interview
- Are You Putting Money Away for A Rainy Day?
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Revenge Porn Drama Unfolds From The Beginning
- Nostalgia Overload: Listen To Ashanti & Ja Rule’s New Track, “Encore”
- Fix It, Please! Pregnant Woman Has To Lift Shirt To Convince Cop She Isn’t A Thief
- Will A Jury Convict Markeis McGlockton’s Killer In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Case?
- 10 Hip-Hop Songs You Didn’t Know Sampled Aretha Franklin
40 Black Men & Youths Who Were Killed By Police
1. Kenneth Chamberlain Sr., 681 of 14
2. Ramarley Graham, 182 of 14
3. Trayvon Martin, 173 of 14
4. Jonathan Ferrell, 244 of 14
5. Omar Abrego, 375 of 14
6. Ezell Ford, 256 of 14
7. Michael Sabbie, 357 of 14
8. Delrawn Small, 378 of 14
9. Alton Sterling, 379 of 14
10. Philando Castile, 3210 of 14
11. Tyre King, 1311 of 14
12. Terence Crutcher, 4012 of 14
13. Reginald Thomas, 3613 of 14
14. Carnell Snell Jr., 1814 of 14
Warren Ballentine “Marching Is Great, But We Need To Change Laws” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com