Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A$AP Rocky, Kendall Jenner & More Star In Spring 2019 Calvin Klein Campaign
- Khloe Reacts To Tristan Cheating On Her AGAIN … with Kylie’s Best Friend??
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Says She Feels Like Jussie Smollett “F*cked Up Black History Month” [Video]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- 21 Savage Talks Arrest, Threat Of Deportation & More
- BlocBoy JB Wanted For Drugs And Weapons Charges
- Apple Getting Back In The Display Game, Reportedly Launching 31″ 6K Display In 2019
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway
- Your Jail Cell’s Calling: Alleged Third Tape Of R. Kelly Have Sex With Underage Girl Surfaces