Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- BoohooMAN Drops DaBaby After His Hateful And Ignorant Comments Go Viral
- Karen Derricos Constantly Praises Her Body With Powerful Affirmations
- Cincinnati: Clifton Residents Want A Stop Sign At Busy Intersection
- Ed Buck Found Guilty In Fatal Sex-Fueled Drug Overdoses Of Black Men
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jay Z and Will Smith Investing In Housing Market
- Bro-code Violation: Would You Date Someone You Knew Your Friend Liked?
- OHIO: Akron Mural Honoring LeBron James Vandalized
- HHW Gaming: ‘Forza Horizon 5’ Developer Playground Games Shows Off The Game’s 11 Mexico Locations
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- OHIO: Female Suspect Wanted For Brutal Assault on Elderly Couple