Spirit is back and is talking about Urban One’s initiative on men’s health. Heart disease, diabetes and strokes hurt Black men the most in this country. Spirit wants to give some advice on what women can do for the men in their lives to help them with their health.
She mentioned that women need to stop measuring our men’s strength on how much hurt he can take. Let him get relief to feel like he doesn’t have so much on his plate. Make health agreements to see the doctor together once and year and not jut when the man feel pain. She also spoke about seeking therapy.
Spirit wants us to have Jesus and a therapist. Sometimes it’s hard for men to talk about loss, pain and other things, but this will help not only their health, but their mental health as well. God put therapist on this earth for a reason and we must utilize them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- BOX-OFFICE REPORT
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Sedrick Denson
- Loving Her Legacy: Jesmyn Ward
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Is The U.S. Version’s First Black Winner
- Lil Uzi Vert & Playboi Carti “Left Right,” Casanova “Like Me” & More | Daily Visuals 2.15.19
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement