Lavar Ball is with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and talking about his Big Baller brand. Some people have an issue with the prices and Lavar explained that if people can spend all this money for Nike and Adidas they can pay for his products. He also feels that he runs a premium company.
Lavar has a message for people that have something negative and said, “Critics are haters that can’t get in.” Some might think he’s hurting the Lakers, but he feels they should thank him because he helped them by giving his son to them. Lavar knows his self worth and has no problem in saying that people should spend $100 or $200 on the Big Baller Brand.
He even began talking about the Starbury brand and how his sneakers only cost $15. Lavar believes that you can take a raggedy sneaker and have the right person promote the product and people will buy it. He has a way of doing business the way he wants and doesn’t think other brands are touching what he’s doing.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- ‘He Just Started Shooting’: Cop Shot Jemel Roberson ‘Out Of Fear,’ Eyewitness Says
- Mark Wahlberg and Rose Bryne Talk Instant Family, The Red Sox & Parenting
- New Music Friday: Check Out This Week’s Releases
Best Sneakers Of The 2017-18 NBA Season [PHOTOS]
1. Ben Simmons1 of 12
2. Jeff Green2 of 12
3. D’Angelo Russell3 of 12
4. Kristaps Porzingis4 of 12
5. Gordon Hayward5 of 12
6. Kyrie Irving6 of 12
7. LeBron James7 of 12
8. Draymond Green8 of 12
9. Thabo Sefolosha9 of 12
10. Kyrie Irving10 of 12
11. Devin Booker11 of 12
12. Josh Jackson12 of 12
Lavar Ball Explains Why Big Baller Brand Products Cost So Much [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com