Lavar Ball is with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and talking about his Big Baller brand. Some people have an issue with the prices and Lavar explained that if people can spend all this money for Nike and Adidas they can pay for his products. He also feels that he runs a premium company.
Lavar has a message for people that have something negative and said, “Critics are haters that can’t get in.” Some might think he’s hurting the Lakers, but he feels they should thank him because he helped them by giving his son to them. Lavar knows his self worth and has no problem in saying that people should spend $100 or $200 on the Big Baller Brand.
He even began talking about the Starbury brand and how his sneakers only cost $15. Lavar believes that you can take a raggedy sneaker and have the right person promote the product and people will buy it. He has a way of doing business the way he wants and doesn’t think other brands are touching what he’s doing.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers
- Our Queen of Soul
- Kings Island Announces They Are Bringing Back a Retired Ride!
- Watch: Issa Rae Speaks On Her First Encounters With Diddy, Tiffany Haddish, And Shonda Rhimes On ‘Hot Ones’
- Why Black Tony Is Trying To Go To Morehouse College [EXCLUSIVE]
- Win Now! $250 Cash By Taking Our Music Survey
- Urban One, Inc. Founder and Chairperson, Cathy Hughes, Pens A Letter Mourning The Death Of Her Close Friend Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin Dead At 76
- Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul, Dead at 76
- Don Juan Fasho: Movies Opening This Week!!!
- EJ Johnson’s Longtime Friend And Reality TV Star Lyric McHenry Found Dead In NYC
Best Sneakers Of The 2017-18 NBA Season [PHOTOS]
1. Ben Simmons1 of 12
2. Jeff Green2 of 12
3. D’Angelo Russell3 of 12
4. Kristaps Porzingis4 of 12
5. Gordon Hayward5 of 12
6. Kyrie Irving6 of 12
7. LeBron James7 of 12
8. Draymond Green8 of 12
9. Thabo Sefolosha9 of 12
10. Kyrie Irving10 of 12
11. Devin Booker11 of 12
12. Josh Jackson12 of 12
Lavar Ball Explains Why Big Baller Brand Products Cost So Much [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com