Lavar Ball is with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and talking about his Big Baller brand. Some people have an issue with the prices and Lavar explained that if people can spend all this money for Nike and Adidas they can pay for his products. He also feels that he runs a premium company.
Lavar has a message for people that have something negative and said, “Critics are haters that can’t get in.” Some might think he’s hurting the Lakers, but he feels they should thank him because he helped them by giving his son to them. Lavar knows his self worth and has no problem in saying that people should spend $100 or $200 on the Big Baller Brand.
He even began talking about the Starbury brand and how his sneakers only cost $15. Lavar believes that you can take a raggedy sneaker and have the right person promote the product and people will buy it. He has a way of doing business the way he wants and doesn’t think other brands are touching what he’s doing.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: LaVar Ball Threatens The Lakers
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- BOX-OFFICE REPORT
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Sedrick Denson
- Loving Her Legacy: Jesmyn Ward
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Is The U.S. Version’s First Black Winner
- Lil Uzi Vert & Playboi Carti “Left Right,” Casanova “Like Me” & More | Daily Visuals 2.15.19
Best Sneakers Of The 2017-18 NBA Season [PHOTOS]
1. Ben SimmonsSource: 1 of 12
2. Jeff GreenSource: 2 of 12
3. D’Angelo RussellSource: 3 of 12
4. Kristaps PorzingisSource: 4 of 12
5. Gordon HaywardSource: 5 of 12
6. Kyrie IrvingSource: 6 of 12
7. LeBron JamesSource: 7 of 12
8. Draymond GreenSource: 8 of 12
9. Thabo SefoloshaSource: 9 of 12
10. Kyrie IrvingSource: 10 of 12
11. Devin BookerSource: 11 of 12
12. Josh JacksonSource: 12 of 12
Lavar Ball Explains Why Big Baller Brand Products Cost So Much [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com