Bernice Jenkins is back and she’s got on new draws for the Church Announcements! She spoke about the members of the church using their rent money to play Powerball. The pastor said that if they get kicked out their homes they are allowed to sleep in the fellowship hall.
A home going service was almost planned for one of the members homes that was found in the basement and looked dead. Right before they embalmed him he woke up and mentioned that the refer put him out. We are also praying for another member that passed away at the age of 96 from hairline cancer, bad feet, muscle spasms and so much more.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Da Baby Says ‘God’s Ready For Me To Be An Icon’
- Wiz Khalifa Slept In A Bonnet For The First Time And This Was His Reaction
- Enter for Your Chance to Win a Home Podcast Studio!
- Marjorie Harvey’s New Louis Vuitton Purse Costs The Equivalent To A Tesla
- Delta Variant May Spread Easily As Chickenpox According To CDC Document
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
- LeVar Burton Hosting ‘Jeopardy!’ Is Black Joy Personified
- Cincinnati Reds: Joey Votto Sets Reds Homerun Record
It's Bernice Jenkins: Your Favorite Church Lady! [PHOTOS]
1. Bernice Jenkins At The 29th Annual Stellar Awards (2014)1 of 1
Church Announcements: Man Passes Out From Reefer And Almost Gets Embalmed [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com