Rickey Smiley had a fabulous weekend in New Orleans with his brothers of Omega Psi Phi. They were all there for the 81st Grand Conclave. Rickey mentioned that he had the time of his life and met so many positive brothers doing great things with their life.
During a step show one of the bruhs jumped over another one and hurt his ankle very bad. He was able to complete the show with one good ankle and Rickey couldn’t believe it. There was no fighting, a lot of love and respect with good people. Rickey said, “New Orleans owes me nothing,” and can’t wait to go to Tampa next year for it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Seriously?! Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- A$AP Rocky, Kendall Jenner & More Star In Spring 2019 Calvin Klein Campaign
- Khloe Reacts To Tristan Cheating On Her AGAIN … with Kylie’s Best Friend??
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Says She Feels Like Jussie Smollett “F*cked Up Black History Month” [Video]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- 21 Savage Talks Arrest, Threat Of Deportation & More
- BlocBoy JB Wanted For Drugs And Weapons Charges
- Lena Headey Talks Game Of Thrones Ending, Fighting With Family & More
- Apple Getting Back In The Display Game, Reportedly Launching 31″ 6K Display In 2019