Jay Rock stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to speak with Headkrack about his new album “Redemption” and recent tour. He has one of the dopest albums out right now and Jay Rock is so happy to have this opportunity to share his music with his fans. Jay Rock spoke about when good things happen in his life there so much bad that comes with it at times.
After his first album was released he was supposed to go on tour but wasn’t able to because he got into a really bad bike accident. Jay Rock broke his fem and cracked his pelvis, but he took the time to think God wanted him to take a small break. This is his time for redemption and to have a second chance at all these opportunities.
Jay Rock spoke about how being a Blood was a lifestyle and he grew up around it. A lot of his family members were involved in the gang and he talked about it just being his life. He also spoke about in getting into a lot of fights, living in the projects and so much more.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Diddy’s Ex-Girlfriend Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’
- Report: Public Housing Is A Complete Disaster Under The Deplorable Ben Carson
- Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Ice Storms Cause Major Power Outages In The Area
- Michael B. Jordan Discusses The Growth Of His Adonis Character In ‘Creed II’
- Meek Mill On Probation + Gives New Album Release Date
- Another Bag for Bardi! FNxCARDI
- Bhad Bhabie Attacks Iggy Azalea At Cardi’s Party
Jay Rock Explains How He Became Affiliated With The Bloods [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com