Rickey Smiley is so excited about attending the 81st Conclave weekend in New Orleans for the men of Omega Psi Phi! He can’t wait for the step show and other events happening there. One of the members spoke about rules when you go there and it was pretty funny.
The first rule is if you haven’t worked out since you crossed don’t take off your shirt to show everyone your stomach. Another rule is that all the brothers with money you don’t need to rock open toed shoes all weekend. He said no one wants to see your feet.
The last rule is for older members don’t try to hop with younger guys because you’ll end up in the hospital. Rickey spoke about this time he saw two people leaving in an ambulance from hopping. He also mentioned to bring some young men out to get mentored.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Is Your Babe Your Best Friend? 5 Tips To Build Trust In Relationships
- Police Offer Flimsy Excuse For Cop Caught On Video Punching Unarmed 14-Year-Old Girl During Arrest
- Big Boi’s Son Cross Patton To Play College Football At Oregon
- Watch: Malcolm D. Lee Spins Wave Of White Women Calling 911 Into Voter Turnout Message
- MAGA Kanye West Serenades Wife For Birthday [Video]
- Watch: This Video Is Proof Why Men Should Never F*** With Women
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Quincy Jones Says Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin, Copped From Malcolm X
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
Celebrity Members Of Omega Psi Phi [PHOTOS]
1. AJ Calloway and Shaq1 of 10
2. Terrence J2 of 10
3. Tom Joyner3 of 10
4. Kevin McCall4 of 10
5. Rickey Smiley5 of 10
6. Joe Torry6 of 10
7. Lil’ JJ7 of 10
8. Jesse Jackson8 of 10
9. Doug and Ryan Stewart9 of 10
10. Langston Hughes10 of 10
3 Rules For Bruhs Attending Omega Psi Phi’s Conclave Weekend [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com