Everyone at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” is celebrating because Juicy just landed a scene in “Claws“! Juicy mentioned that she listened to advice from Rickey Smiley about just being yourself during the audition. They told Juicy she was a natural and wanted her on the show.
“Claws” is about a nail salon for bosses with a lot of drama happening outside of it with the characters. Niecy Nash is one of the stars on the show and Juicy got to work with her. Juicy mentioned that they gave her extra lines and she is so blessed for this opportunity.
She also spoke about her recent weight loss and how she’s been a vegetarian for the past 2 months. Juicy goes to the gym twice a day and has had more energy over the past couple of months. Anyone that is struggling with their weigh just start off slow and then dedicate yourself to eating better and working out. Make sure you watch Juicy on Claws this Sunday, July 22nd at 9/8c. Congratulations to you again Juicy!!
RELATED: Juicy Gets It In At The Gym [VIDEO]
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- G Herbo Arrested In Atlanta
- SZA Clapbacks For Being Called Homeless
- Eva Marcille Reveals Kevin McCall Assaulted Her While Her Daughter Was In Her Arms
- Boy Bye: Kevin Hunter Officially Out As Executive Producer Of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’
- Issa Rae Shares What It Was Like Working With Marsai Martin, Raps On Spot [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Marlon Wayans :Not A Fan Of Game Of Thrones, He Says “I Don’t See A Lot Of Brothers On It”
- West End Woman Accused Of Trashing Stores + Starting Fire
- Missy Elliott Announces Her Album Is Done
- Cincinnati Chili Restaurant Worker Diagnosed With Hepatitis A
Juicy Talks About Auditioning For “Claws” And Getting Cast For A Role! [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com