Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- ‘Claiming Our Power, Resilience and Liberation’: The 4th Annual National Black Maternal Health Week
- Hannah Bronfman Dishes On Her Secret To Great Oral Hygiene
- City Boy J Explains Why He Called Out Mooski For Not Including Him In ‘Track Star” Video
- Black Twitter Reminisces Over DMX’s Profound Poem To Aaliyah
- Hip Hop Spot: Trick Daddy Responds After Southside Says He Runs Miami
- Doja Cat And SZA Are Intergalactic Queens In ‘Kiss Me More’
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Prince Philip, The Duke Of Edinburgh, Passes Away At 99
- Cincinnati: New Announcement For Temporary Moratorium On Evictions