Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE]
- You OK Sis? Tommie Lee Arrested Twice In 24 Hours For Child Cruelty And Stalking
- Queen Latifah Expecting A Child With Rumored Girlfriend Eboni Nichols?
- Barack Obama Runs Down A List of Why People Don’t Vote & Debunks Each Excuse
- Redman Talks MTV’s ‘How High’ Sequel Being Made Without Him And Method Man
- Pusha T Threatens To Release Audio Of Drake’s Team Offering $100,000 For Info
- Rihanna Sued Over “FU” Logo Trademark Infringement
- Issa Rae On White ‘Insecure’ Viewers: “Threw Me All The Way The F**k Off”
- George Lopez Put Hands On Trump MAGA Troll Who Harassed Him At Hooters