Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Porsha Brings Dennis To Tears With Her Major News
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Would You Do It? Father’s Lesson On Bullying Goes Viral And Folks Have A Lot To Say
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Vindicated! Powerful Civil Rights Lawyer Lee Merritt Shuts Down Bogus Texas Claims
- Wild’N Out Winning Weekend
- HELLO WORLD: A Girlfriend’s Guide To Art Basel Like A Fashion Editor