Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Our Queen of Soul
- Kings Island Announces They Are Bringing Back a Retired Ride!
- Watch: Issa Rae Speaks On Her First Encounters With Diddy, Tiffany Haddish, And Shonda Rhimes On ‘Hot Ones’
- Why Black Tony Is Trying To Go To Morehouse College [EXCLUSIVE]
- Win Now! $250 Cash By Taking Our Music Survey
- Urban One, Inc. Founder and Chairperson, Cathy Hughes, Pens A Letter Mourning The Death Of Her Close Friend Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin Dead At 76
- Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul, Dead at 76
- Don Juan Fasho: Movies Opening This Week!!!
- EJ Johnson’s Longtime Friend And Reality TV Star Lyric McHenry Found Dead In NYC