Jess Hilarious stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about all her success including her tour, “Rel” show and so much more. She was the talk of the town last week on social media as she showed off her crackhead ponytail. Jess mentioned that it was a great moment for her and the memes that came out from it were the best.
She also talked about her dad being not only one of her favorite people, but how she gets her humor from him. They always laugh together at family reunions and the table. Jess even mentioned that he’s her twin and spoke about her son that is only 6, but has the best clap backs.
Her success happened so fast and was prepared to take everything on. Jess said it’s hard for her to do just 5 or 10 minutes in a show and that she much rather be on stage for an hour and 45 minutes. She is so thankful for all of the support and can’t wait to show fans more of her raw talent.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Green Eyes: How Safaree & Nicki Minaj War Gives Lessons On Insecurity
- Rhythm on the River 2018
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wanted Man Does The KeKe Challenge Before Heading To Jail
- Why Safaree Might Want Nicki Minaj Back After Being Put On Blast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bozoma Saint John Steps In to Save Papa John’s After Racist Incidents
- Soledad O’Brien Points Out CNN And The Trump White House Have Something In Common
- Trump White House Apologizes For What They Do Best — Lying
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Can’t Confirm Trump N-Word Tapes Don’t Exist
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past