Black Tony is back and is talking about a new business he’s about to start. Rickey Smiley tried to clown him at first because he brought up the man trying to touch him in jail. Black Tony then began talking about his t-shirt company that he wants Rickey to invest in.
He plans on charging people $4.46 for the Black Tony t-shirts and wants to have the 3 million out of the 6 million listeners to buy them. Black Tony expects Rickey to front him 274 million thousand. Rickey couldn’t help but laugh because no bank will take a check like that. Something is wrong with the math and Black Tony expressed that everyone from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” needs to invest.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Faith Evans And Stevie J Married In Las Vegas
- Stevie J & Faith Evans Tie The Knot In Vegas
- ALL-STAR GAME: American League Wins 8-6 In 10 Innings
- T.I. Explains Why He’s Still Boycotting The NFL [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: More Missed Connections Lead To Intensified Passion
- Wiz Khalifa On How He And Amber Rose Helped Their Son Get Into One Of The Best Schools In The Country [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Michelle Williams Checks Into A Mental Health Facility & Gains Support From Fans
- Funny But True: A Visual Representation Of Us Letting Jokes Fly On Twitter While The Nation Is In Turmoil
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Visits Morehouse Entrepreneurship Class
- What Happens When Public Officials Are Not Held Accountable [EXCLUSIVE]
Rickey Smiley Hosting Greek Step Show [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 1 of 6
2. Member Of Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 2 of 6
3. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 3 of 6
4. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 4 of 6
5. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 5 of 6
6. Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 6 of 6
Black Tony Does The Math For Starting A T-Shirt Line [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com