We’re not sure where people find the time to think of these crazy schemes, but this one has us crying. Kevin Biegel (@kbiegel) went viral on Twitter after he confessed he has a new obsession with carving hidden messages into bananas.
“Favorite new thing,” he wrote. “Scratching haunting things into bananas at the market so when people take them home hours later and the words appear they think a ghost knows their secrets.”
See his viral example up top, plus reactions from Twitter below.
Ha! Will you be spooking anyone sometime soon? Send us a clip of how it all goes down.
17 Pictures Of 50 Cent Wearing G-Unit Tank Tops
1. New York's Bad Guy.1 of 17
2. 50 Cent performing in the black tank.2 of 17
3. Lookin' fire in that white tank.3 of 17
4. 50 pointing to the crowd.4 of 17
5. 50 Cent and Young Buck perform.5 of 17
6. Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent and the famous tank.6 of 17
7. 50 Cent performs in front of fans.7 of 17
8. 50 Cent shows off muscles.8 of 17
9. Look at that smile...9 of 17
10. Flamin' Hot.10 of 17
11. Rockin' Black Leather Pants Way Before It Was Trendy.11 of 17
12. Big Chain Swangin'.12 of 17
13. Heyyy, Fif!13 of 17
14. 50 performing at MTV's Spring Break in 2003.14 of 17
15. Lovin' Up On Kelly With Their Matching Tanks.15 of 17
16. These tanks = Perfect Boxing Attire.16 of 17
17. Being Oiled Up Never Looked So Gangsta.17 of 17
If You’re Into Bananas & You Enjoy Evil Pranks, This Is For You was originally published on globalgrind.com