Over the past several weeks a lot of Kanye West’s, G.O.O.D. Music artists have dropped albums. Some fans don’t want to purchase their music because they are associated with Kanye. He did some interviews recently and spoke about how he never said slavery was a choice and that people didn’t hear what he really said.
Headkrack mentioned that sometimes we have to separate the artist from what they do in life. Jay-Z is also starting Marcy Venture Funds, which will allow a lot of Black entrepreneurs start a business.
XXXTentacion has made history since his death. He is the first artist since Biggie’s “Mo Money Mo Problems,” to hit #1 for his song “Sad” on the Billboard charts. We will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Is Ready To Give Birth, In Labor
- Baby Bump Watch: Porsha Williams Preps To Deliver Baby PJ! [PHOTOS]
- World Water Day: Disturbing Facts About Water Supply In Communities Of Color
- “MAGA Bomber” Terrorist Tearfully Pleads Guilty In Federal Court
- Listen To Black Women | If A Man Cheats, Does That Mean He Doesn’t Love You?