It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow Wow1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource:Chris Instagram 2 of 8
3. D-Wade3 of 8
4. Busta Rhymes4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)5 of 8
6. DMX6 of 8
7. Hines Ward7 of 8
8. ODB8 of 8
- Chadwick Boseman Honors Waffle House Hero At MTV Movie Awards
- Celebs React To The Death Of 20-Year-Old Rapper XXXTentacion
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Tommie Must Face Her (Alleged) Alcoholism If She Wants To Film Again
- Jimmy Wopo Killed in Pittsburg Double Shooting
- Hip-Hop Reacts To XXXTentacion’s Murder
- So Sad: Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence
- Watch: This Man Prevents An 18-Foot Python From Killing Him
- XXXTentacion Shot and Killed In Miami
- Should Homicide Suspect Suge Knight Be Allowed To Attend His Mom’s Funeral? Twitter Reacts.
- Kim Kardashian On A Mission To Free Death Row Prisoner Kevin Cooper