It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow Wow1 of 8
2. Chris Brown2 of 8
3. D-Wade3 of 8
4. Busta Rhymes4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)5 of 8
6. DMX6 of 8
7. Hines Ward7 of 8
8. ODB8 of 8
- Wu-Tang Clan’s RZA Teams Up With White Castle For Its Vegan Slider
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Rihanna Named An Ambassador Of Barbados
- Blame Kendu: Mary J. Blige Sued For Allegedly Bailing On L.A. Rental Mansion
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Pill Cosby AKA Bill Cosby Might Be Sent To The Clink Monday Morning
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At Florida A&M Students Surrenders To Police
- My Elementary School Was Named After A Racist. Now It’s Named After Barack Obama
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Give Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Machine Gun Kelly “LATELY,” Jay Critch “Ego” & More | Daily Visuals 9.21.18