It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow WowSource: 1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource: 2 of 8
3. D-WadeSource: 3 of 8
4. Busta RhymesSource: 4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)Source: 5 of 8
6. DMXSource: 6 of 8
7. Hines WardSource: 7 of 8
8. ODBSource: 8 of 8
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Soulja Boy Trends & Trump Dishes Chump Change: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Choreographer Anthony Burrell Explains How Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Flub Pushed Him To Open His Dance Center
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @Allen4President Ep.25
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- What Took So Long?: R. Kelly Dropped By Sony Records
- Dave Chappelle Recalls How He Hilariously Clapped Back At King of R&Pee R. Kelly & His Goons
- Smoke Detector: Casanova 2X G Checks Soulja Boy For Screaming At A Woman [Video]
- Future Releases His Allegedly Final Album on Epic, ‘The WIZRD’ [Listen]