It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow WowSource: 1 of 3
2. Chris BrownSource: 2 of 3
3. Brandon Howard (and mom)Source: 3 of 3
- Saweetie Is Our Fashion Goals During Her Parisian Vacay And We’re Loving It!
- Halle Berry Gives Us Summer Body Goals In Sexy Beach Bikini Video
- The Lo Down: 42 Duggs Cringy Birthday Post, Nelly’s Break-Up & More [VIDEO]
- Jim Jones Says Verzuz Battle Against The Lox Will Lead To Upcoming Joint Tour
- You Go Girl: This Popular Actress Is Now The Richest In Hollywood
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- Win Tickets to see Lil Baby and Spending Cash from The WIZ!
- Savage X Fenty Features All-Black Motorcycle Club Caramel Curve In Their Latest Campaign
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances
- Cincinnati: Tri-State Rolls Out Plans For Mask Policies