Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
50 Cent took the rap industry by storm with the release of his album Get Rich Or Die Tryin in 2003. Once his foot was in the door, he crushed the game in every way possible. He made millions from an investment with Vitamin Water, got into acting, launched G-Unit clothing (with Marck Ecko) and a shoe collection with Reebok, created his own production company, and so much more.
Today at age 42, 50 is still alive and well and putting in work. That’s why we’re highlighting him for Black Music Month 2018.
What’s your favorite 50 Cent song? Comment below.
Relive the moment with these Top 5 50 Cent videos below:
1. In Da Club
2. Many Men
3. P.I.M.P feat. Snoop Dogg & G-Unit
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
4. Window Shopper
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Source: Washington Post
- Win $250 in Cash from The WIZ!
- In Fight for Freedom And Equality, Lil Nas X Raises Money For Bail Fund
- Win Tickets to See Rod Wave
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist 7.23.21
- From Homeless to Hollywood: Viral Artist Richard Hutchins Dreams Come True In One Miraculous Night
- Homecoming: Kanye West Premieres New Momma-Dedicated Album DONDA In His Birthplace, Can The Sinner Be Saved?
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- Damon Dash Launches Auction For His Share Of Roc-A-Fella, Bids Starts At $10M
- Big Flex: Cardi B Shows Off Her Large Collection of Hermès Birkin Bags
- Digital Hov: Roc Nation & Jay-Z Launch New Multimedia Platform
- Nike Files Lawsuit Against Drip Creationz For Trademark Infringement