Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- #TBT: That Time A ‘Moesha’ Cast Member Held Their Own Against Usher
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Will Not Allow Atlanta Jails To House New ICE Detainees
- J.R. SMITH’S JERSEY FROM GAME ONE OF THE NBA FINALS IS UP FOR AUCTION
- A Suspect Is Charged in The Murder of XXXtentacion
- Mara Brock Akil On A Potential ‘Girlfriends’ Movie: “I Already Have The Script”
- Jesse Williams Ordered To Pay $100,000 A Month In Child Support
- Mary J. Blige To Star In Police Brutality Themed Horror Film “Body Cam”
- Man Arrested For Approaching Young Girls At Ohio Zoo