Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- New Trend? Ty Dolla $ign & A1 Bentley Debut Colorful Manicures
- Lil Nas X’s Jeans Collaboration Has Racist Wrangler Fans Shaking In Their Boots
- Aretha Franklin Has Three Wills
- Investigators are searching for a DNA sample from NBA YoungBoy
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Is Dennis Rodman Out Here Slappin Folks??
- Look At God!! Homeless Student Named Valedictorian…Plus [VIDEO]
- Columbus Middle School Student and Mother Charged After Fight on Bus