Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- If Spike Lee’s ‘Drop Squad’ Was Real, Who Would It Target Today? Too Many Sunken Black Folks To Choose From
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 28, 2020: Covid-19 Deaths Climb Again — Kushner Dismisses Black Inequality — Philadelphia Police Shooting
- Barack Obama To Be Guest On LeBron James’s ‘The Shop: Uninterrupted’
- Pop Smoke ft. Quavo “Aim For The Moon,” Chief Keef “Lola Bunny” & More | Daily Visuals 10.27.20
- WATCH: Sony Music Group Launches “YOUR VOICE YOUR POWER YOUR VOTE” Campaign
- LaKeith Stanfield Stars As First Black Samurai In Netflix Series ‘Yasuke’
- Swae Lee Tells Us Why We Should Dance Like No One’s Watching, Talks New Music, How he’s surviving Covid-19
- 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards Playlist Curated By DJ QuickSilva
- Juice WRLD Mother Sits Down In Her Very First Interview After Sons Death
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette