Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Wendy Williams Hopes To Help Drug Addicts With Billboard In Times Square
- Joe Budden Claims He Did Not Run Away From Offset, Had To Use Bathroom [Video]
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- Palm’s Tiny New Device Aims To Help You Put Down Your Smartphone
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Easy Fix: Sony Addresses Messaging Bug, Says It Has Resolved Issue
- Ella Mai Speaks on Jacquees ‘Trip’ Controversy