Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Watch 2018 MTV VMA’s Full Video Performances [VIDEO]
- MTV Video Music Awards Winners Are Here
- 2018 MTV VMA’s: Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Migos, Travis Scott & More Hit The Red Carpet
- Kevin Hart Roasts Lil Pump & Lil Xan For Their Face Tattoos During VMA Speech
- Rickey Smiley Encourages Parents To Free Themselves [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nicki Minaj Explains Why Drake Isn’t On “Queen”
- Who Had The Hottest Look At The 2018 MTV Video Music Awards?
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: A1 And Lyrica Can’t Get Past Their Egos Enough To Reconcile
- LIVE: Streaming Live From The 2018 VMA’s Red Carpet
- Petty Petunia: Teyana Taylor Decided To Take One Last Jab At Jeremih By Bringing This Lady On Stage