Father’s Day is coming up and Rickey Smiley wants all the dads leading up to that day to have a great week. This holiday sometimes doesn’t get a lot of the love it deserves, but Rickey is changing that up. He congratulated all the men in the room for being great dads and reflected on times where all of them used to bring the kids up to the station.
Rickey also told all the men that are fighting for visitation to keep fighting as well as to make sure you have a relationship with your child. He remembers the time where he couldn’t take his son to the park, but would just throw the football in the yard with him.
He shouted out all the step dads, coaches and mentors that are being fathers to the father less. Rickey also spoke about the dads that do hair in the morning. Shout out to all the men Rickey is describing and happy early Father’s Day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Is Ready To Give Birth, In Labor
- Baby Bump Watch: Porsha Williams Preps To Deliver Baby PJ! [PHOTOS]
- World Water Day: Disturbing Facts About Water Supply In Communities Of Color
- “MAGA Bomber” Terrorist Tearfully Pleads Guilty In Federal Court
- Listen To Black Women | If A Man Cheats, Does That Mean He Doesn’t Love You?
- Wendy Williams’ Cheating A** Husband Releases Statement: ‘We’re Doing Well As A Family’