Father’s Day is coming up and Rickey Smiley wants all the dads leading up to that day to have a great week. This holiday sometimes doesn’t get a lot of the love it deserves, but Rickey is changing that up. He congratulated all the men in the room for being great dads and reflected on times where all of them used to bring the kids up to the station.
Rickey also told all the men that are fighting for visitation to keep fighting as well as to make sure you have a relationship with your child. He remembers the time where he couldn’t take his son to the park, but would just throw the football in the yard with him.
He shouted out all the step dads, coaches and mentors that are being fathers to the father less. Rickey also spoke about the dads that do hair in the morning. Shout out to all the men Rickey is describing and happy early Father’s Day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle
- Ciara Asks Court To Settle Travel Schedule Issues With Future
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- Michelle Obama Adds 21 New Dates To Becoming Book Tour
- Trump’s Former Lawyer Michael Cohen Gets 3 Years In Prison
- Nicki Minaj Ready To Get Serious With New Relationship
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- Urban One Honors: Gia Peppers Speaks On Jade Novah’s Impact
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- OHIO TERROR PLOTS: FBI Arrests Two