Father’s Day is coming up and Rickey Smiley wants all the dads leading up to that day to have a great week. This holiday sometimes doesn’t get a lot of the love it deserves, but Rickey is changing that up. He congratulated all the men in the room for being great dads and reflected on times where all of them used to bring the kids up to the station.
Rickey also told all the men that are fighting for visitation to keep fighting as well as to make sure you have a relationship with your child. He remembers the time where he couldn’t take his son to the park, but would just throw the football in the yard with him.
He shouted out all the step dads, coaches and mentors that are being fathers to the father less. Rickey also spoke about the dads that do hair in the morning. Shout out to all the men Rickey is describing and happy early Father’s Day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kanye West Takes Over Instagram with a Rant About Kim Kardashian and Drake [VIDEO]
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- YOUNG THUG ASKS JUDGE TO REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SNITCHED ON HIM
- Judge In Cosby Case Will Not Recuse Himself [EXCLUSIVE]
- Murder Trial For Suge Knight Finally Moves Forward
- Listen To RNB 100.3 On Your Amazon Echo
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kanye West IG Checks Nick Cannon, Drake and Tyson Beckford
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter