With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Rickey Smiley spoke with Dr. Alduan Tartt. He talked about how suicide is the 10th leading cause of death and that at least 1 happens every 12 minutes. Dr. Alduan mentioned that men use more lethal means than women.
Signs that people need to look out for are changes in behavior especially when they feel like they are a burden to everyone. Dr. Alduan believes that you should not ask them if they want to commit suicide, but rather how they feel.
When people don’t have the ability to feel anything that’s when they are numb and not a good feeling.
He also spoke about how sleep can affect your decisions. Dr. Alduan also believes that you must watch as they become disconnected from family as well as friends.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cincinnati architectural program hosts summer camp for local youth
- HELLO WORLD: The Reinvention Of São Paulo
- Hmm: Kevin McCall Says He Was At Eva Marcille & Mike Sterling’s Wedding
- Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Been Living In A Sober House Due To ‘Struggle With Cocaine In The Past’ [VIDEO]
- Watch The Full Trailer For ‘Toy Story 4’ [TRAILER]
- Gucci Mane’s Baby Momma Wants Him Arrested For Unpaid Fees
- Jess Hilarious Apologizes For Racist Comments
- Chicago Rapper & Lil Durk’s Cousin Lil Mister Shot & Killed
- Mom Of Gucci Mane’s Son Wants Him Jailed For Not Paying Her Attorney’s Fees
- Travis Scott’s Astroworld Tour L.A. Stop Netted $1.7 Million
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter KehlaniSource: 1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth MillerSource: 2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda RouseySource: 3 of 9
4. Actress Halle BerrySource: 4 of 9
5. Rapper EminemSource: 5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard PryorSource: 6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye WestSource: 7 of 9
8. Actor Robin WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt CobainSource: 9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt Gives 3 Signs Someone Might Be Suicidal [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com