People have been waiting for Drake to come back and body Pusha T with a song, but it hasn’t happened yet. Headkrack mentioned that someone from the Cash Money team just caused Drake to get an honorary L. Lil Twist responded with a song and it’s terrible.
The lyrics are weak and Headkrack believes that he should not get involved with beef like this ever again.
Headkrack also spoke about Azealia Banks being kicked off Twitter. She went back and forth with a contestant from “RuPaul’s Drag Race.” Azealia spoke about her disgusting crotch and some other choice words and has been suspended from Twitter for now.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- Monica Keeps It Cute And Cozy In Oversized Black Puffer Coat
- Cincinnati: Luke Fickell Is Staying In The Nati
- Wendy Williams Reportedly Never Returning To Daytime Talk Show
- The Ultimate Sephora Holiday Shopping Guide
- Black Don’t Crack: Essence Atkins’ Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Kim Hylton & LAM
- Angela Simmons Dishes On Her CURLS Partnership, Shares Haircare Tips From Her Hairstylist
- The Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021
- Source Magazine Founder Dave Mays New Podcast Venture
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- Cincinnati: 13-Year-Old Girl Named Kashia “Special K” Collins Is The Next Boxing Superstar
The Best Twitter Reactions to Pusha T’s Drake Diss
1.Source: 1 of 21
2.Source: 2 of 21
3.Source: 3 of 21
Source: 4 of 21
Kanye: Damn I can’t believe Drake did me like that! North and Saint were just playin with his son the other day!— 🇵🇦CROOKS🧟♂️ (@SupremeBands) May 30, 2018
Pusha T: a son you say ? pic.twitter.com/NiyikFTkPV
Source: 5 of 21
Meek on the sideline watching Pusha T handling Drake like pic.twitter.com/FVxydDOwKy— 2deuxMoon 🚀 (@CryptoVuguhbond) May 30, 2018
6.Source: 6 of 21
7.Source: 7 of 21
8.Source: 8 of 21
10.Source: 10 of 21
11.Source: 11 of 21
Source: 12 of 21
Drake was out here hugging other people's kids in God's plan whilst his own child was battling immigration— Arrhythmia EP OUT NOW (@darablaxx) May 30, 2018
Source: 13 of 21
all of a sudden, Drake's Karl Malone fandom is making perfect sense pic.twitter.com/Xx5jtgQkul— . (@HaroldBingo) May 30, 2018
Source: 14 of 21
pusha t and adonis pic.twitter.com/0241n9yyFo— 1wayMusic ♛ (@mj1way) May 30, 2018
Source: 15 of 21
First ever gender reveal in a diss record.— Page of Cups (@Yoh31) May 30, 2018
16.Source: 16 of 21
17.Source: 17 of 21
Source: 18 of 21
Good Morning,— kyle a.b. (@kyalbr) May 30, 2018
Pusha's diss ended with the slightly vague "surgical summer with it...snip snip snip."
As self-appointed guardian and protector of Drake's career, I have concluded that this is a wink at the rumors that Drake had Dr. Miami surgery to get abs.
If he has pics... pic.twitter.com/shyogPfzR5
19.Source: 19 of 21
Source: 20 of 21
Drake released a diss track saying that Pusha T didn't deal as many drugs as he claimed and Pusha responded saying that Drake's best friend was dying.— Zito (@_Zeets) May 30, 2018
I'm so glad I never became a rapper.
21.Source: 21 of 21
Why Lil Twist’s Response To Pusha T Is Hurting Instead Of Helping Drake [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com