People have been waiting for Drake to come back and body Pusha T with a song, but it hasn’t happened yet. Headkrack mentioned that someone from the Cash Money team just caused Drake to get an honorary L. Lil Twist responded with a song and it’s terrible.
The lyrics are weak and Headkrack believes that he should not get involved with beef like this ever again.
Headkrack also spoke about Azealia Banks being kicked off Twitter. She went back and forth with a contestant from “RuPaul’s Drag Race.” Azealia spoke about her disgusting crotch and some other choice words and has been suspended from Twitter for now.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Wiz Khalifa ft. Lil Skies “Fr Fr,” Jaden Smith “The Passion” & More | Daily Visuals 9.18.18
- Webbie Has No Regrets About Publicly Shaming His Kids [Video]
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Thanks To Michael Che, This Is What Emmy Reparations Would Look Like
- It’s About Time! Katt Williams Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish For Questioning Her Success
- Embarrassing New York Times Typo Is Latest Proof Diversity Matters In Media
- Major Mix-Up: New York Times Confuses Angela Bassett With Omarosa
- After Five Search Warrants, Amber Guyger’s Apartment Was Reportedly Never Searched
- Rickey Smiley Weighs In On Tiffany Haddish And Katt Williams’ Battle [EXCLUSIVE]
Why Lil Twist’s Response To Pusha T Is Hurting Instead Of Helping Drake [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com