Cardi B is about to give birth and Gary With Da Tea mentioned she might not have a career after it. Her and Rita Ora released a song using an offensive word against the LGBTQ community The two apologized, but also mentioned they didn’t know the word was bad.
Rickey Smiley thinks they should create a political correction dictionary to know when people could possibly be offended. Meghan Markle got married this weekend and it was without drama. Gary spoke about how some family members wanted to crash it, but that didn’t happen.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- Model Tabria Majors Celebrates Halloween With A Tribute To Ciara Titled #Cilloween And She Ate It Up!
- White Man Wins $10 Million In Reverse Racism Lawsuit Based On The Color Of His Skin
- Cincinnati: Shootings In The Westend Left 3 Hospitalized
- ‘Black As Night’ Star Asjha Cooper Addresses Colorism in Hollywood: ‘There Are Still Very Few That Look Like Me.”
- TT the Artist Proves That Authenticity Is The Key To Longevity In The Entertainment Industry
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 39 “Spooky Season”
- Transform Into A Glamorous Mermaid For Halloween With This Simple Makeup Tutorial By MUA Anika Kai
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore Slays On Instagram After Being Eliminated from ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Ciara Slays In Archive ’92-’93 Dolce & Gabbana
- Toya Johnson Threw An Epic 70’s Style Player’s Ball And The Lewks Were Everything!
Why The LGBTQ Community Came For Cardi B & Rita Ora [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com