Rickey Smiley is dropping gems today that could help you in life. He spoke about saying “yes” to someone, but not knowing the full details of what you’re saying “yes” to. Rickey mentioned you should have a clear understanding before you respond.
He spoke about a time his aunt asked to go to the store and while they were out he had to go to several other places. So when people ask him to do things he gets a full understanding before responding. Rickey mentioned not to let people manipulate you so they can get what they want.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- Florida’s New Medical Marijuana Licensing Rule Allegedly Discriminates Against ‘Protected’ Black Farmers
- Cincinnati: A Woman Accused Of Spraying People In The Face With Mace In Washington Park
- Aww! Jay-Z’s Reaction To Seeing Kelly Rowland At Last Night’s ‘The Harder They Fall’ Premiere Has Twitter In Their Feelings!
- Beyoncé Breaks The Internet… Again!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Diva’s Daily Dirt: Megan Thee Stallion + Popeyes Dropping New Hottie Sauce
- Lori Harvey Serves Style Goals In This 3-Piece Plaid Suit
- A Black Man Who Was Tased By Georgia Police Is Now In A Coma, Family Seeks Answers
- Cincinnati: A 16 Killed In Evanston Shooting
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 37 “No New Friends”
- Dr. Fauci Encourages Vaccinated Families To Enjoy Trick Or Treating