Get Exclusive News & Contest to Your Inbox:
Reports say that Meek Mill was supposed to go to the White House to have a meeting with President Trump about prison reform, but it looks like that visit may not happen.
Meek Mill’s visit was to discuss prison reform & how people of color are treated unfairly in the judicial system during Donald Trump’s Prison Reform Summit, which will include members of Congress, various activists and victims of the system. Reports are saying that a late night phone call from Jay Z has totally changed Meek’s mind.
According to TMZ, “We’re told Jay called Meek Thursday night and made it clear … meeting with Trump would be problematic for his image and for the cause. We’re told other high-profile African-Americans also called Meek and voiced serious concern. Meek listened, and sent his regrets.”
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- #TBT: That Time A ‘Moesha’ Cast Member Held Their Own Against Usher
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Will Not Allow Atlanta Jails To House New ICE Detainees
- J.R. SMITH’S JERSEY FROM GAME ONE OF THE NBA FINALS IS UP FOR AUCTION
- A Suspect Is Charged in The Murder of XXXtentacion
- Mara Brock Akil On A Potential ‘Girlfriends’ Movie: “I Already Have The Script”
- Jesse Williams Ordered To Pay $100,000 A Month In Child Support
- Mary J. Blige To Star In Police Brutality Themed Horror Film “Body Cam”
- Man Arrested For Approaching Young Girls At Ohio Zoo