Get Exclusive News & Contest to Your Inbox:
Reports say that Meek Mill was supposed to go to the White House to have a meeting with President Trump about prison reform, but it looks like that visit may not happen.
Meek Mill’s visit was to discuss prison reform & how people of color are treated unfairly in the judicial system during Donald Trump’s Prison Reform Summit, which will include members of Congress, various activists and victims of the system. Reports are saying that a late night phone call from Jay Z has totally changed Meek’s mind.
According to TMZ, “We’re told Jay called Meek Thursday night and made it clear … meeting with Trump would be problematic for his image and for the cause. We’re told other high-profile African-Americans also called Meek and voiced serious concern. Meek listened, and sent his regrets.”
- Win Tickets to the Krohns Conservatory
- Voices: Master P Gets Ready For “I Got The Hook Up 2” & Talks Nipsey Hussle & Zion Williamson
- Jim Jones’ Appearance On ‘Full Size Run’ Is Epically Comical [Video]
- J. Period & Jesse Williams Drop ‘The RISE UP Project’
- Remy Ma Catches 4 Charges In Assault Case
- DaBaby Blesses Clout Chasing Rapper With A Bojangles Worthy Two-Piece Fade [VIDEO]
- Win Tickets to Coney Island Water Park
- Bushwick Bill Gives Health Update As Geto Boys Reunion Tour Gets Canceled
- Sasha Obama Gets Glamed Up As She Goes To Prom [PHOTOS]
- Cleveland Legend Josh Cribbs and CB Denzel Ward Talk Football, Cleveland and Cardi B