The other week the women of the #MeToo movement asked for R. Kelly’s music to stop being on playlists as well as called for concerts to be shut down. XXXTentacion’s music was removed for certain playlist as well because Spotify doesn’t agree with the way he runs his life.
Now a group called Ultra Violet wrote an open letter to have Nelly, Chris Brown and Eminem removed. Headkrack and Da Brat believe that the music they make should have nothing to do with what they do in their personal life. Soon enough they believe we will never have music to listen to because people won’t agree with how they run their life.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- Shaq Has A New Gig
- #WatchYourself: The Internet Celebrates ‘Us’ With Chilling Dance Videos & Fan Art
- True Story: Naked Man Tries To Board Flight, Argues Birthday Suit Is More “Aerodynamic”
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Motivation: Get Rid of Belly Fat with Simple Exercises and Healthy Diet
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Watch: Ms. Evelyn Says Iyanla Vanzant Picked On Tamar In “Braxton Family Values” First Look
- Ohio man threatens to kill his girlfriend and SHUTS DOWN COLLEGE CAMPUS!!
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
Timeline Of R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Accusations
1. 1994: R. Kelly Marries AaliyahSource: 1 of 11
2. 1996: Tiffany Hawkins Eues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual MisconductSource: 2 of 11
3. 2000: Chicago Police Open An InvestigationSource: 3 of 11
4. 2001: Tracy Sampson Sues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual Assault And HarrasmentSource: 4 of 11
5. 2002: Patrice Jones Sues R. Kelly After He Allegedly Got Her PregnantSource: 5 of 11
6. 2003: Florida Police Charge R. Kelly With Child PornographySource: 6 of 11
7. 2003: The Girl In The 2002 Sex Tape Was 14Source: 7 of 11
8. 2008: R. Kelly Wins His Illinois TrialSource: 8 of 11
9. 2017: Mississippi Sheriff Sues R. KellySource: 9 of 11
10. 2017: R. Kelly Accused Of Holding Women Hostage In His HomeSource: 10 of 11
11. 2018: Unnamed Woman Accuses R. Kelly Of Giving Her An STISource: 11 of 11
Should Spotify Stop Restricting Artists Based On Their Personal Lives? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com