Cardi B is about to give birth in a couple of months, but some fans don’t care. While she was out this weekend fans wouldn’t leave her alone and one even told her to come outside, but for no particular reason. The fan even cursed at her outside the store.
Cardi B also got into it on social media with Azealia Banks and ended up deleting her Instagram account. Migos and Drake fans better get ready because they’ve decided to go on tour together. They will travel to 41 cities including Chicago, Detroit and more.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: The #WizFreestyleFriday Cypher with DJ J.Dough Ep. 17
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Dave East & Styles P “We Got Everything,” Gucci Mane ft. Lil Pump “Kept Back” & More | Daily Visuals 10.18.18
- Kyle Kuzma Partners With Sneaker Reselling Company GOAT
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- Dr. Collier: “The Flu Vaccine Does Not Give You The Flu” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- What Are those?: Big Baller Brand Reveals Lonzo Ball’s New Shoe [Video]
- Cardi B Opens Up About Child Birth Breaking Her Vagina & What She Would Do As Mayor Of NYC