Everyone has been talking about R. Kelly. Several ladies from the #MeToo movement are calling for his music not to be played and concerts cancelled. Wendy Williams recently spoke out about the parents that have the R&B singer around.
Some are trying to make the daughters famous and will do anything to make that happen. Da Brat mentioned that a lot of these women have a choice to leave or stay. Gary With Da Tea talked about a show on Lifetime that will focus on R. Kelly and his victims.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- DJ Khaled & Friends Pay Tribute To Nipsey Hussle On ‘Saturday Night Live’ [Video]
- Rapper DaBaby’s Weed Carriers Bless Fan With The Fade [Video]
- DJ Khaled ft. SZA “Just Us,” Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus “Old Town Road” & More | Daily Visuals 5.17.19
- Sean “Diddy” Combs Owes Much Of His Success To Dia Simms
- This Nipsey Hussle and John Legend Video From DJ Khaled Might Make Your Eyes Sweat
- Mom Of Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Says Sister Took Child After His Death
- Bogus Boner: Lamar Odom Says He Used Fake Penis To Pass Drug Test In 2004 Olympics
- DJ Khaled Drops Visual To Nipsey Hussle’s “Higher” & ‘Father of Asahd’ LP
- Why Marlon Wayans Says ‘Loqueesha’ Is Not Like ‘White Chicks’
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Share The Name Of Their New Baby
Are Parents Pushing Their Daughters Toward R. Kelly? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com