Everyone has been talking about R. Kelly. Several ladies from the #MeToo movement are calling for his music not to be played and concerts cancelled. Wendy Williams recently spoke out about the parents that have the R&B singer around.
Some are trying to make the daughters famous and will do anything to make that happen. Da Brat mentioned that a lot of these women have a choice to leave or stay. Gary With Da Tea talked about a show on Lifetime that will focus on R. Kelly and his victims.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Is Your Babe Your Best Friend? 5 Tips To Build Trust In Relationships
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Police Offer Flimsy Excuse For Cop Caught On Video Punching Unarmed 14-Year-Old Girl During Arrest
- Big Boi’s Son Cross Patton To Play College Football At Oregon
- Hazel E Reacts To Katt Williams’ Rant: ‘He Ran Off With My Money’
- Watch: Malcolm D. Lee Spins Wave Of White Women Calling 911 Into Voter Turnout Message
- MAGA Kanye West Serenades Wife For Birthday [Video]
- Watch: This Video Is Proof Why Men Should Never F*** With Women
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Quincy Jones Says Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin, Copped From Malcolm X
Are Parents Pushing Their Daughters Toward R. Kelly? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com