Another honorable mention, Grace Jones has never attended the MET Gala (and I’m not sure why). The model, muse, and overall culture maker would undoubtedly make a grand entrance with an ensemble that will give us all something to talk about.
I could see her wearing a Guo Pei piece. The Chinese designer is known for underlying religious inspirations in her clothing.
Beauties, who are you most excited to see at the 2018 MET Gala and what do you think they will be wearing? Sound off in the comment section!
TREND REPORT: Fendi Ready To Wear Finds Resurgence In Popularity With Today's 'It' Celebs
1. FENDI - AUTUMN/WINTER 2018/2019Source:Getty 1 of 19
2. FENDI - AUTUMN/WINTER 2018/2019Source:Getty 2 of 19
3. FENDI - AUTUMN/WINTER 2018/2019Source:Getty 3 of 19
4. KANYE WESTSource: 4 of 19
5. KAREN CIVILSource: 5 of 19
6. DRAYA MICHELESource: 6 of 19
7. ORLANDO SCANDRICKSource: 7 of 19
8. BRANDON BANKSSource:Getty 8 of 19
9. ORLANDO SCANDRICKSource: 9 of 19
10. GUCCI MANE AND KEYSHIA KA'OIRSource: 10 of 19
11. GUCCI MANE AND KEYSHIA KA'OIRSource: 11 of 19
12. MONICA BROWNSource: 12 of 19
13. LAIYAH BROWN AND MONICA BROWNSource: 13 of 19
14. NICKI MINAJSource: 14 of 19
Here Are Our Predictions For What These 7 Style Stars Will Wear At The Met Gala was originally published on hellobeautiful.com