If you thought that you were about to have legal Marijuana in Ohio think again!
Because Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine rejected a petition Thursday proposing legalizing marijuana in the state of Ohio to anyone 21 years and older.
Here’s the reasons it was rejected via (FOX19)
- The summary language giving the General Assembly authority to regulate “marijuana commerce” does not accurately reflect the actual amendment language.
- The summary omits references in the amendment that “Marijuana businesses shall be lawful only in those voting precincts in which the majority of the voters approved this section.”
- The summary omits references in the amendment that “The General Assembly shall within 240 days after the effective date enact and enable laws, rules, and regulations consistent with this section.”
- How do you feel about this?
- Would it increase the economy?
Ohio Attorney General Says No To Recreational Marijuana! was originally published on rnbcincy.com