Jeff Johnson was recently called out by Derrick Jackson for talking about relationships. He wanted to clear the air and explain what exactly he wanted to say. Jeff mentioned that people need to be more honest with themselves about why they cheat as well as why they don’t want to leave the person they shouldn’t be with.
He also talked about the “meantime” person, it’s the person that you’re playing with in between relationships. Jeff believes you need to hold yourself more accountable about why you’re cheating and unhappy. Tell us what you think about what Jeff Johnson said.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyoncé Officially Announces ‘Renaissance’ World Tour
- A Plus Size Review Of The New Sammy B Collection At Target
- Latto Is Snatched On The Bachelor In A $2,690 Proenza Schouler Jacquard Coat
- Anika Kai Shares Her Top Berry-Lip Combos In Time For Valentine’s Day
- AFAF: Her Husband Is Upset Over Her Old Groupie Tales!
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Madame Tussauds Wax Figure And It Is Phenomenal
- O’Ryan Shares Why His Relationship With Jhené Aiko Didn’t Work Out
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
3 Things You Should Know About Relationships [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com