A full investigation is underway after the death of 16 year old Kyle Plush of Cincinnati. Plush called 911 twice from his family vehicle in distress asking for help from near Seven Hills School Tuesday night.
A 911 operator answered Plush’s calls but claims she was not able to fully communicate with him or locate him during the calls. Reports say that during his calls Plush asked nfor help and saying “he was trapped in a van in the school parking lot.” Hamilton County Coroner Lakshmi Sammarco said Kyle died from asphyxiation due to a chest compression. No officers were dispatched at the call and Plush was found dead that evening after his parents tracked his location through his cell phone.
The 911 dispatcher has been placed on leave until the full investigation has been completed
- Win Tickets to See Rod Wave
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Why Is The Internet Debating Drake VS Michael Jackson?
- After Horrific Photos Surface, Black Leaders Demand President Biden Take Action For Asylum Seekers Now
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- “Dear White People Vol. 4” Exclusive: Watch Troy And Joelle “Gettin’ It” In Sneak Peek From Final Season
- Whips On Horseback: U.S. Officials Claim Nothing Inhumane Is Happening To Haitian Migrants Being Removed From Texas
- Naomi Campbell Looks Ageless At The British Vogue X Tiffany & Co Event For London Fashion Week
- Beautify Delivery Is Taking The Beauty Game To The Next Level
- Before Gabby Petito, Hundreds Of Indigenous Girls Went Missing In Wyoming To Little Media Attention