It’s Friday so that means new music and movies are coming out. Headkrack spoke about how The Weeknd released a secret album titled, “My Dear Melancholy.” He mentioned that it reminds him of the old music he used to do and it could possibly make you feel sad.
Tyler Perry’s “Acrimony,” starring Taraji P. Henson hits theaters today and fans are excited. If you’re staying at home turn on some Netflix to watch “Rapture.” It’s all about past and present rappers and how they got into the game.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How The Cash Bail System Can Literally Kill You
- ‘Fortnite’ De-fortified: The Dance World Is Suing The Popular Game For Appropriating Moves
- Cardi B Did ‘Carpool Karaoke’ And It Was Turnt, But She Still Can’t Drive
- Push Present: Papoose Buys Remy Ma A $94,000 Escalade For Birthing Their Baby Girl
- Racist Who Cyber-Terrorized Black Student Gets Light Penalty
- Donnie McClurkin Shares Horrifying Photos Of His Near-Fatal Car Accident
- “Laverne & Shirley” Actress Penny Marshall Dead At 75
- Will Mark Zuckerberg Resign? Facebook Is Under Heavy Fire By Civil Rights Leaders
- Jeff Johnson: “ I Was Offset”
- Which Bumblebee Cast Member Wants Jay Z To Be Their Voice | Extra Butter