It’s Friday so that means new music and movies are coming out. Headkrack spoke about how The Weeknd released a secret album titled, “My Dear Melancholy.” He mentioned that it reminds him of the old music he used to do and it could possibly make you feel sad.
Tyler Perry’s “Acrimony,” starring Taraji P. Henson hits theaters today and fans are excited. If you’re staying at home turn on some Netflix to watch “Rapture.” It’s all about past and present rappers and how they got into the game.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dave East Becomes Music Critic & Chrissy Teigen Defends Her Throne: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- CARDI B In Court for Strip Club Fight … SHOVE YOUR PLEA DEAL, OKURRRRR!!!
- Sparkle Is Hoping She Won’t Have To Take The Stand Against R. Kelly In Sex Case
- US judge blocks part of Ohio ban on abortion procedure
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: April 18-21
- K. Michelle’s Surrogate Confirms She’s Carrying Twins [VIDEO]
- SMH: Man Shot In Front Of Children In East Westwood
- Lil Yachty Says He Wrote ‘Act Up’ For City Girls
- Walking Dunce Cap Kodak Black Had No Idea He Crossed The Border, GPS Did Him Dirty
- NYPD Investigating If Remy Ma Blessed #LHHNY Castmate With The Fade