We all know Mya for her great dancing skills and voice, but she can also freestyle. Headkrack put on a track for her and she just took off with it. In the freestyle she spoke about maintaining success, being from the DMV and how she has the heart of a shoulder.
Mya also told haters to back down because she won’t stop until she crosses the finish line. Headkrack was so impressed by her skills and the team clapped for her. Let us know what you think of Mya’s freestyle.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lil Weezy Winning Weekend
- Tamar Braxton & K. Michelle Reignite Their Feud
- New Phone, Who Dis? : 9-1-1 Operator Gets Locked Up For Hanging Up On Thousands Of Emergency Callers
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- Paula Patton Says Married Boo Is Separated And Headed For Divorce: I Would Never Disrupt Anyone’s Marriage
- VIDEO: How to Make Cannabis Butter
- ‘Listen To Black Women’ Episode 2: Are Boycotts Effective In 2018?
- McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour Brings Transformative Music Into The Community
- OMG: Zoo-goers Kill Kangaroo After Throwing Rocks To ‘Make It Hop’
- Grab Your Tissue: A Military Mom’s Creative Homecoming Goes Viral