Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have received the blessing of Queen Elizabeth II to get married, but she was allegedly throwing shade still. Rickey Smiley talked about how she treated Princess Diana so bad and how she’s stuck in her ways. Rihanna is boycotting Snapchat over an advertisement displayed.
A question was asked would people rather punch Chris Brown or slap Rihanna. The singer was very upset by this and believes it laughs at domestic violence. She found it to be disgusting and isn’t accepting an apology.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- Voices At Urban One Honors: What Does Jermaine Dupri Mean To Da Brat
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jade Novah Is Becoming More Than A Viral Sensation
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes At Urban One Honors
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jermaine Dupri Breaks Down The Moment He Created So So Def
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More
- Eddie Murphy To Host The Oscars?
- Campus Racism Thrives Under Trump As Black Students Are Increasingly Targeted
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Elle Varner Is Looking For “Ellevation” In 2019
- BASE LEVEL: Nedessy’s Music Channels The Funk & Fun Of Afrobeats