Apple is always in competition with other companies and believes the products they sell are better. Apple Home Pod and Alexa from Amazon were recently put to the test and Alexa is the smarter device. For people that want to spend less and get the smarter machines purchase Alexa.
Apple is putting out a new update after users get mad about their battery life when they did an update. With this new update users will have to turn off or on the limiter on the phone. Has your phone ever been damaged due to updating it?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Is Apple Going To Buy Netflix?
- Kanye West Takes Over Instagram with a Rant About Kim Kardashian and Drake [VIDEO]
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- YOUNG THUG ASKS JUDGE TO REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SNITCHED ON HIM
- Judge In Cosby Case Will Not Recuse Himself [EXCLUSIVE]
- Murder Trial For Suge Knight Finally Moves Forward
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kanye West IG Checks Nick Cannon, Drake and Tyson Beckford
- Andrew Wiggins Apparently Wants Smoke With Certified NBA Goon Stephen Jackson
- 8 Things We Learned From Machine Gun Kelly on ‘The Breakfast Club’
- NFL Picks Maroon 5 For Super Bowl Halftime Show, Cardi B & Travis Scott Rumored As Guest
Women In Government, Science & Technology You Need To Know
1. Hadiyah Mujhid1 of 12
2. Linda Asong2 of 12
3. Sheena Allen3 of 12
4. Ashley Nelson Hornstein4 of 12
5. Rachel Walker5 of 12
6. Tiffani Bell6 of 12
7. Anne Amuzu7 of 12
8. Kamala Harris8 of 12
9. Valeisha Jones9 of 12
10. Maci Peterson – Co Founder of ‘On Second Thought’10 of 12
11. Kaya Thomas11 of 12
12. Candy V. Mitchell, co-creator of Myvanna12 of 12
Techie Tuesday: Which Smart Device Should You Buy? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com