Kevin Hart was on Conan O’Brien talking about his YouTube series, “What The Fit.” Kevin talks about his goal of mixing fun and physical fitness into one show, and taking his friends and putting them in unexpected situations.
Kevin also walked us through his thought process after this year’s historic Super Bowl win by the Philadelphia Eagles, when he drunkenly made his way through the crowd in an attempt to hop onstage and celebrate. He laughs about how he managed to get through so many people, into areas that he didn’t have the proper passes for. Check out the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- DJ Khaled & Friends Pay Tribute To Nipsey Hussle On ‘Saturday Night Live’ [Video]
- Rapper DaBaby’s Weed Carriers Bless Fan With The Fade [Video]
- DJ Khaled ft. SZA “Just Us,” Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus “Old Town Road” & More | Daily Visuals 5.17.19
- Sean “Diddy” Combs Owes Much Of His Success To Dia Simms
- This Nipsey Hussle and John Legend Video From DJ Khaled Might Make Your Eyes Sweat
- Mom Of Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Says Sister Took Child After His Death
- Bogus Boner: Lamar Odom Says He Used Fake Penis To Pass Drug Test In 2004 Olympics
- DJ Khaled Drops Visual To Nipsey Hussle’s “Higher” & ‘Father of Asahd’ LP
- Why Marlon Wayans Says ‘Loqueesha’ Is Not Like ‘White Chicks’
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Share The Name Of Their New Baby
Why Kevin Hart Decided To Try Getting Onstage At The Super Bowl [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com