Kevin Hart was on Conan O’Brien talking about his YouTube series, “What The Fit.” Kevin talks about his goal of mixing fun and physical fitness into one show, and taking his friends and putting them in unexpected situations.
Kevin also walked us through his thought process after this year’s historic Super Bowl win by the Philadelphia Eagles, when he drunkenly made his way through the crowd in an attempt to hop onstage and celebrate. He laughs about how he managed to get through so many people, into areas that he didn’t have the proper passes for. Check out the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Soulja Boy Trends & Trump Dishes Chump Change: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- Choreographer Anthony Burrell Explains How Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Flub Pushed Him To Open His Dance Center
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @Allen4President Ep.25
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- What Took So Long?: R. Kelly Dropped By Sony Records
Why Kevin Hart Decided To Try Getting Onstage At The Super Bowl [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com