Officer Lee, a state trooper from Louisiana, joined the morning show to talk about driving. Driving is one of the most dangerous things we do on a daily basis. Common mistakes drivers tends to make are driving impaired, and driving distracted. The distraction can be anything from texting, to doing your make-up or eating.
Most states have laws of various strengths against using your phone while driving. But no matter where you’re driving, using your phone at the same time has a marked effect on your focus and the way you drive. Officer Lee talks about some of the programs in place to change the culture around cell phones and young drivers, and how to report some of the erratic driving you see. Plus, Ms. Pat has a bone to pick with Officer Lee over some of his advice. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Why People Are Criticizing R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Stevie J & Faith Evans Got Married
- Michelle Williams Revealed She Checked Into A Mental Health Facility: “If You Change Your Mind, You Can Change Your Life”
- Rickey Smiley Explains Why It’s So Important To Get Educated About Politics Now More Than Ever [EXCLUSIVE]
- Healthy Meals: How To Make Walnut Kale Berry Salad with Scallops
- Did LeBron James Join The Lakers For Nothing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony Blames Mike Mike For Missing Work [EXCLUSIVE]
- Detective Chris Anderson On How To Protect Yourself In Social Settings [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Who Has The Best Rap Snack Chips? [EXCLUSIVE]
- #RussRant: Trump Is A Fraud
How Driving Skills Get Worse When You’re On Your Cell Phone [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com