Officer Lee, a state trooper from Louisiana, joined the morning show to talk about driving. Driving is one of the most dangerous things we do on a daily basis. Common mistakes drivers tends to make are driving impaired, and driving distracted. The distraction can be anything from texting, to doing your make-up or eating.
Most states have laws of various strengths against using your phone while driving. But no matter where you’re driving, using your phone at the same time has a marked effect on your focus and the way you drive. Officer Lee talks about some of the programs in place to change the culture around cell phones and young drivers, and how to report some of the erratic driving you see. Plus, Ms. Pat has a bone to pick with Officer Lee over some of his advice. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chloe Bailey Serves Face And Body In Latest Instagram Post
- Doja Cat Serves A Red, White And Blue Lip During Paris Fashion Week
- Lori And Marjorie Harvey Slay In Trench Coats And Designer Shades For Paris Fashion Week
- Diddy Is The Ultimate Girl Dad While Cheering On The Combs Twins
- E Chapo Talks Basketball vs Music And Her “Wat U Need” Challenge
- Black Women Soccer Players Say They Were Victims Of Racial Heckling At BYU (Sound Familiar?)
- Akon On Nick Cannon’s Having Multiple Baby Mamas:”They’re All Happy!”
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyonce Shows Solange Love & Fenty Beauty Contest On TikTok
- Janet Jackson Storms The Runway At The Thom Browne Fashion Show
How Driving Skills Get Worse When You’re On Your Cell Phone [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com