Officer Lee, a state trooper from Louisiana, joined the morning show to talk about driving. Driving is one of the most dangerous things we do on a daily basis. Common mistakes drivers tends to make are driving impaired, and driving distracted. The distraction can be anything from texting, to doing your make-up or eating.
Most states have laws of various strengths against using your phone while driving. But no matter where you’re driving, using your phone at the same time has a marked effect on your focus and the way you drive. Officer Lee talks about some of the programs in place to change the culture around cell phones and young drivers, and how to report some of the erratic driving you see. Plus, Ms. Pat has a bone to pick with Officer Lee over some of his advice. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- COLIN KAEPERNICK, ERIC REID REACH SETTLEMENT WITH THE NFL
- 21 Savage describes fears of deportation, says he was ‘definitely targeted’ by ICE in first interview since his release on bond
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- The Wiz Warm Up: Cincinnati’s Dash Gwoppovelli & Tatum
- Cincinnati Public Schools Athletes of the Month: February 2019
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: Freestyle Friday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @Stopheeforever Ep.29
How Driving Skills Get Worse When You’re On Your Cell Phone [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com