Officer Lee, a state trooper from Louisiana, joined the morning show to talk about driving. Driving is one of the most dangerous things we do on a daily basis. Common mistakes drivers tends to make are driving impaired, and driving distracted. The distraction can be anything from texting, to doing your make-up or eating.
Most states have laws of various strengths against using your phone while driving. But no matter where you’re driving, using your phone at the same time has a marked effect on your focus and the way you drive. Officer Lee talks about some of the programs in place to change the culture around cell phones and young drivers, and how to report some of the erratic driving you see. Plus, Ms. Pat has a bone to pick with Officer Lee over some of his advice. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Tiffany Haddish Does A Haute Couture Shoot For W Magazine
- Rickey Smiley Cuts Up With Smokie Norful [VIDEO]
- Kanye West Announces New Album & Kid Cudi Collab Project Release Dates
- So Fetch: ‘Mean Girls’ Fans Get The Surprise Of Their Life On ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Headkrack Talks About His First Performance After The Loss Of His Mother [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ohio Students Join Walk Out to Commemorate Columbine Anniversary
- James Comey Memos Show How He Really Felt About President Obama, Eric Holder And Loretta Lynch
- Psychic Wayne Tells Rickey Smiley Show Listeners What’s In The Card For Their Careers [EXCLUSIVE]
- WATCH: J. Cole Shares New “ATM” Music Video from KOD
- Rihanna Announces Savage X Fenty Lingerie Line