Mariah Carey and Jamie Foxx were among the attendees at Floyd Mayweather‘s star-studded birthday party. While Jamie Foxx was grooving to the music, he asked Mariah to sing a few notes. Her sassy reply rubs Gary With Da Tea the wrong way, and he feels it’s rude.
But Da Brat explains that Mariah and Jamie are just so close, that it’s fine when the interact with each other that way. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- MEEK MILL RELEASED FROM PRISON
- T’Challa Is Tiiiide: All The Times Chadwick Boseman Looked Totally Over It
- Trashy Chic: Woman Miraculously Makes Prom Dress Using Trash Bags
- Who Raised You? This Is Probably The Most Racist Prom Proposal You’ve Ever Seen
- Wild Thoughts: Somebody Needs To Check On Bow Wow — Again
- 75 North Is Back Open!
- Real Talk: Ellen DeGeneres Gets Emotional About Police Brutality
- J. Cole breaks Apple Music’s first-day streaming record in the US
- Right-Wing Yeezy: Kanye West Loves Donald Trump & Gets Embraced By Alex Jones
- Chanté Moore Feat. Lewis Sky “One Love” [NEW MUSIC]