Stacey Dash, after talking it over with her Twitter followers for the last few months, has filed paperwork to run for Congress in California. As everyone collectively rolls their eyes, Jeff Johnson can’t help but point out why this news is a great example of why America rocks.
The idea of Stacey Dash getting elected to congress is ridiculous, and that’s exactly why Jeff is looking forward to watching her attempt to prove her qualifications for such a job. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 90’s Rapper Coolio Dead at 59
- Chloe Bailey Channels Betty Boop In Latest Instagram Photos
- Normani Poses In Burberry Dress And Trench Coat For The Brand’s Latest Event
- Alabama Inmates Launch State-Wide Strike In Protest For Better Living Conditions
- Kandi Burruss Teases Todd Tucker In Sultry Bedroom Video
- Dan Cox’s HBCU Visit Falls Flat As MAGA Republican Woos ‘Nearly Empty’ Morgan State Crowd
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- Trailer Released For 50 Cent’s Highly Anticipated Investigative Series ‘Hip Hop Homicides’
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- BRS Kash Previews New Music & Names Future As Dream Collaborator
Why Jeff Johnson Is Excited For Stacey Dash To Run For Congress [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com