Stacey Dash, after talking it over with her Twitter followers for the last few months, has filed paperwork to run for Congress in California. As everyone collectively rolls their eyes, Jeff Johnson can’t help but point out why this news is a great example of why America rocks.
The idea of Stacey Dash getting elected to congress is ridiculous, and that’s exactly why Jeff is looking forward to watching her attempt to prove her qualifications for such a job. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- True Or Troll? This Is How Candace Owens Got Kanye’s Co-Sign
- Winston Duke Has An Extended Challenge Monologue & Anthony Mackie Make A Wire Mistake
- James Shaw Jr. Saved Lives By Wrestling Gun From Waffle House Shooter
- The Whites Are Frying Marijuana Leaves And Eating Them
- Lil Weezy Winning Weekend
- Tamar Braxton & K. Michelle Reignite Their Feud
- New Phone, Who Dis? : 9-1-1 Operator Gets Locked Up For Hanging Up On Thousands Of Emergency Callers
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- Paula Patton Says Married Boo Is Separated And Headed For Divorce: I Would Never Disrupt Anyone’s Marriage
- VIDEO: How to Make Cannabis Butter