Stacey Dash, after talking it over with her Twitter followers for the last few months, has filed paperwork to run for Congress in California. As everyone collectively rolls their eyes, Jeff Johnson can’t help but point out why this news is a great example of why America rocks.
The idea of Stacey Dash getting elected to congress is ridiculous, and that’s exactly why Jeff is looking forward to watching her attempt to prove her qualifications for such a job. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lottery: What To Do When You Win The Lottery Jackpot
- Attention #BBQBecky’s & #PermitPatty’s: There’s A New Hotline To Call
- WWE Champ Roman Reigns Reveals His Leukemia Has Returned
- A Proposed Ohio Bill Could Make Failure To Disclose STDs Illegal
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari Owes Actual Revenge Porn Victims An Apology
- Clarence Thomas’ Supreme Court Dissent Paves The Way For A ‘Racist’ Census
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- T.I.’s Melania Trump Double Is Getting Death Threats [Video]
- Dallas Cowboys’ Terrance Williams Accused Of Assaulting IG Model, Player Denies Incident
- Nipsey Hussle ft. Buddy “Status Symbol 3,” Jason Derulo & David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj & Willy William “Goodbye” & More | Daily Visuals 10.22.18
Why Jeff Johnson Is Excited For Stacey Dash To Run For Congress [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com