Stacey Dash, after talking it over with her Twitter followers for the last few months, has filed paperwork to run for Congress in California. As everyone collectively rolls their eyes, Jeff Johnson can’t help but point out why this news is a great example of why America rocks.
The idea of Stacey Dash getting elected to congress is ridiculous, and that’s exactly why Jeff is looking forward to watching her attempt to prove her qualifications for such a job. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- According To Kid Cudi, More Collab Albums With Kanye West Are In The Works
- 2 Chainz Wants To Save His Pink Trap House From Demolition, Compares It To The Statue Of Liberty
- Karlie Redd Got Engaged, But Not To Who You Think
- Cold: This Memphis Eviction Notice Might Be The Pettiest Ever
- Daveed Diggs and Rafael Casal Talk Making Blindspotting: One Of The Year’s Most Interesting Films
- Stevie J & Faith’s Family NOT Happy With How It Went Down
- Shiggy Lives His Best Life At The ESPYs (VIDEO)
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
Why Jeff Johnson Is Excited For Stacey Dash To Run For Congress [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com