Reporters caught up with A U.S. Navy Seal while he was headed for a vacation down in D.C., asking him questions about what life is like after being a part of the historic raid that killed Bin Laden. They also asked him if he listens to any music to put him in the right mindset, and what he listened to on the night of. His answer? The Game. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dream Doll Shows Off Her New Hair After Her Big Chop
- Fantasia Hits The Stage In A Custom Blue Jumpsuit
- When We All Group And ACLU Of Georgia Lead Coalition Tour Ahead Of Runoff Election
- Yung Miami Parties It Up In An All Black Look
- Savannah James Shows Off Her Glam Routine In BTS Video
- Keke Palmer Reveals She’s Pregnant!
- Keke Palmer reveals baby bump on Saturday Night Live
- Lori Harvey Trends After Wearing A Denim Burberry Ensemble
- JT Celebrates Her Birthday With A Sexy Photoshoot
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
How The Game Indirectly Helped Take Down Osama Bin Laden [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com