In the aftermath of the repeated massacres in schools across the country, right-wing folks like to argue that assault weapons shouldn’t be banned.
But the truth is there is no practical need for an assault weapon over a handgun, in any situation- even hunting. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B Sets The Internet Ablaze In Nude Prada Mini Dress
- Cincinnati Public Schools teacher arrested on drug charges
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia
- Mary J. Blige Releases New Music Video, ‘Good Morning Gorgeous,’ And She Looks Amazing!
- DOJ’s Civil Rights Division Launches Investigation Into Mount Vernon, NY Police Department
- We’re Still Swooning Over Meagan Good’s Blonde Bob And Black Dress From The ‘Harlem’ Premiere
- JT Rocks Blue Hair And Butterflies For Birthday Instagram Photoshoot
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Raises Concern With Proposed Relaunch Of World War II Era State Military Force
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Young Dolph Gets Street Named After Him In Memphis
- Teyana Taylor, Her Abs & Family Are The New Faces Of Skims ‘Cozy’ Collection
Why It’s Clear That Assault Weapons Should Be Banned [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com