Michael Blackson came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He talked about his friendship with D.L. Hughley, and the valuable advice D.L. gave him as Michael was getting started out in comedy. He also explains why he has too much pride to ever borrow money from anyone.
Michael also walks us through the stages of his beef with Kevin Hart, which has grown to become more than just a comic rivalry. Starting with Kevin’s now-infamous cheating and extortion scandal, a few jokes on social media took a left turn, Michael says, when Kevin insulted him during an interview. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Enter To Win Festival of Laugh Tickets Featuring Sommore
- Kanye West Wins $10 Mil Lawsuit Against Insurance Company
- Meek Mill Is Getting An Appeal Hearing
- Chadwick Boseman: ‘This Movie Is A Labor Of Love’
- LeBron James: Trump ‘Really Don’t Give a F*ck About the People’ [VIDEO]
- Sorry Mo’Nique! Marlon Wayans Lands Comedy Special On Netflix
- Chris Rock Comedy Special Out On Netflix Now [TRAILER]
- If You Really Want To Know What (Some) White Folks Think About Black People — Watch This
- Michael Blackson Reveals He Last Cried After Losing His First Child [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get To Know The Characters of Black Panther!