The likelihood of a relationship between Rickey Smiley and Porsha Williams has been a major topic of discussion lately. Given their chemistry and the way they work together on Dish Nation, people have begun to wonder whether they’ll ever get together. Porsha was recently on “Watch What Happens Live” with Andy Cohen, when he asked her to share her thoughts on the idea of getting together.
When Porsha confirmed that the chemistry between them is definitely a real thing, Rickey Smiley spoke on it a bit on Dish Nation, admitting that he’d even be down to wait a few years for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Soulja Boy Trends & Trump Dishes Chump Change: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Choreographer Anthony Burrell Explains How Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Flub Pushed Him To Open His Dance Center
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @Allen4President Ep.25
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- What Took So Long?: R. Kelly Dropped By Sony Records
- Dave Chappelle Recalls How He Hilariously Clapped Back At King of R&Pee R. Kelly & His Goons
- Smoke Detector: Casanova 2X G Checks Soulja Boy For Screaming At A Woman [Video]
- Future Releases His Allegedly Final Album on Epic, ‘The WIZRD’ [Listen]
Rickey Smiley Responds To Porsha Williams: “She’s Worth The Wait” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com