The likelihood of a relationship between Rickey Smiley and Porsha Williams has been a major topic of discussion lately. Given their chemistry and the way they work together on Dish Nation, people have begun to wonder whether they’ll ever get together. Porsha was recently on “Watch What Happens Live” with Andy Cohen, when he asked her to share her thoughts on the idea of getting together.
When Porsha confirmed that the chemistry between them is definitely a real thing, Rickey Smiley spoke on it a bit on Dish Nation, admitting that he’d even be down to wait a few years for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rhythm on the River 2018
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wanted Man Does The KeKe Challenge Before Heading To Jail
- Why Safaree Might Want Nicki Minaj Back After Being Put On Blast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bozoma Saint John Steps In to Save Papa John’s After Racist Incidents
- Soledad O’Brien Points Out CNN And The Trump White House Have Something In Common
- Trump White House Apologizes For What They Do Best — Lying
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Can’t Confirm Trump N-Word Tapes Don’t Exist
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
- Nicki Minaj’s Public Quarrel With Safaree Is A Reminder Black Women Are Loyal To A Fault
Rickey Smiley Responds To Porsha Williams: “She’s Worth The Wait” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com