The likelihood of a relationship between Rickey Smiley and Porsha Williams has been a major topic of discussion lately. Given their chemistry and the way they work together on Dish Nation, people have begun to wonder whether they’ll ever get together. Porsha was recently on “Watch What Happens Live” with Andy Cohen, when he asked her to share her thoughts on the idea of getting together.
When Porsha confirmed that the chemistry between them is definitely a real thing, Rickey Smiley spoke on it a bit on Dish Nation, admitting that he’d even be down to wait a few years for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Young Dolph Winning Weekend
- The King’s Court: LeBron James Goes Off During A Historic Performance To Push The Eastern Conference Finals To A Game 7
- KOD: J. Cole And Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview
- Who Knew Janelle Monáe Could Freestyle? [Exclusive Video]
- The Gift And The Curse Of Nicki Minaj
- Breaking News: School Shooting In Indiana
- Grown Play: The Bop It-Inspired Sex Toy Is Coming To A Bedroom Near You (NSFW)
- Big FC Cincinnati Announcement Coming Tuesday From the MLS
- Rickey Smiley Promises Student Who Took The Bus To His Graduation A Car Of His Own [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 7 Things Every Graduate Should Know
Rickey Smiley Responds To Porsha Williams: “She’s Worth The Wait” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com