Michael Blackson was hanging out in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” studio! He talks about Eddie Murphy being the first comedian he saw after arriving in the states, and studying Richard Pryor. He also shares his thoughts on Faizon Love‘s controversial declaration that Dave Chappelle isn’t funny. Michael talks about Dave Chappelle being “white famous” initially and then finally getting a black audience with his Comedy Central show.
When asked about Mo’Nique and her public stance against Netflix, he reveals that he agrees that she deserves more money. With news of a “Coming To America” sequel recently coming to light, he speaks on the possibility of him ending up in the movie. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- G Herbo Arrested In Atlanta
- SZA Clapbacks For Being Called Homeless
- Eva Marcille Reveals Kevin McCall Assaulted Her While Her Daughter Was In Her Arms
- Boy Bye: Kevin Hunter Officially Out As Executive Producer Of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’
- Issa Rae Shares What It Was Like Working With Marsai Martin, Raps On Spot [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Marlon Wayans :Not A Fan Of Game Of Thrones, He Says “I Don’t See A Lot Of Brothers On It”
- West End Woman Accused Of Trashing Stores + Starting Fire
- Missy Elliott Announces Her Album Is Done
- Cincinnati Chili Restaurant Worker Diagnosed With Hepatitis A