Rickey Smiley was on Steve Harvey show, “Steve,” recently, and the two comedians looked back on their longtime friendship, which started when Rickey was 18-years-old. Rickey shares a funny memory from his early days of opening up for Steve Harvey, along with a bit of his philosophy on parenting and an explanation of why he named his book “Stand By Your Truth: And Then Run For Your Life.”
Plus, Steve Harvey talked about Jesus bit he used to do, which featured Rickey Smiley playing the church organ as Sister Bernice Jenkins. Check out this video to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Enter To Win Festival of Laugh Tickets Featuring Sommore
- Kanye West Wins $10 Mil Lawsuit Against Insurance Company
- Meek Mill Is Getting An Appeal Hearing
- Chadwick Boseman: ‘This Movie Is A Labor Of Love’
- LeBron James: Trump ‘Really Don’t Give a F*ck About the People’ [VIDEO]
- Sorry Mo’Nique! Marlon Wayans Lands Comedy Special On Netflix
- Chris Rock Comedy Special Out On Netflix Now [TRAILER]
- If You Really Want To Know What (Some) White Folks Think About Black People — Watch This
- Michael Blackson Reveals He Last Cried After Losing His First Child [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get To Know The Characters of Black Panther!