Comedian Michael Blackson came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” Michael talks about settling in Philly in the late 80s, just a couple years after he arrived in America from his native Ghana, and thus being ecstatic about the Eagles’ Super Bowl win this year. Michael explains why he wouldn’t have tried to get onstage during the celebration like a very drunk Kevin Hart famously tried to do.
Michael also talks about hosting the first ever BET Social awards, and how he has benefited by using social media, as well as having come up before its peak. He shows his respect for the comedians coming up on a newer, bite-sized-social-media-videos track, and talks about his favorite comedians. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Enter To Win Festival of Laugh Tickets Featuring Sommore
- Kanye West Wins $10 Mil Lawsuit Against Insurance Company
- Meek Mill Is Getting An Appeal Hearing
- Chadwick Boseman: ‘This Movie Is A Labor Of Love’
- LeBron James: Trump ‘Really Don’t Give a F*ck About the People’ [VIDEO]
- Sorry Mo’Nique! Marlon Wayans Lands Comedy Special On Netflix
- Chris Rock Comedy Special Out On Netflix Now [TRAILER]
- If You Really Want To Know What (Some) White Folks Think About Black People — Watch This
- Michael Blackson Reveals He Last Cried After Losing His First Child [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get To Know The Characters of Black Panther!