Ne-Yo hasn’t made an album since 2015 and finally has released his first single from it. His song “Good Man” is all about a man showing his lady how much he loves and appreciates her. Ne-Yo samples the classic hit from D’Angelo “Untitled (How Does It Feel)” and it blends so well with the lyrics to the song.
He sings, “That’s all I want to be, baby / I just wanna pick the phone up every single time you call / It doesn’t matter where I’m at / I wanna be chillin’ with Obama, talkin’ business / See you callin’, tell him, ‘Hold up, I gotta take this.’” Rap Up mentioned that the song is produced by Camper and is definitely a song fans will enjoy.
Ne-Yo recently had another baby with his wife, Crystal Renay and is very open about their relationship in this album. He said, “This album focuses on the journey of what it is to be a good man: a good man to your spouse, a good brother to your brother, a good person to the world. I am not proclaiming to be perfect. A good man makes mistakes, learns from those mistakes, therefore to not then repeat those mistakes. Being a good man is a journey.” We can’t wait to hear what the R&B star has in store for us.
- BHM: Malcolm X Left Messages That Ring True Today Watch [VIDEO]
- Schools Are Looking Into Building ‘Bullet Proof’ Schools
- Black Panther’s Four-Day Total: $427 Million Worldwide
- Blac Chyna Claims She Did Not Leak Sex Tape
- Watch: Cheating Man Dragged By Hulk-Strong Girlfriend In The Middle Of Times Square
- Even Animals Aren’t Feeling Fergie’s National Anthem
- SMH: Ohio Pastor & Wife Accused Of Robbing Sunday School Teacher At Gunpoint
- Universal Mood: When Cleaning The House To Music Turns Into A Full Video Shoot — Thank Nicki Minaj
- Blac Chyna’s Ex Mechie Claims He’s The Man In Her Sex Tape & He’s Pissed!
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Kerry Washington Looks Like A Floral Fantasy In Dolce And Gabbana