Rickey Smiley, and the rest of the morning show crew, loves his grandad, who just turned 92 on February 5th. Rickey gave him a call on-air, and everybody said hello and wished him a happy belated birthday. When he answered, he was still in bed watching TV, and he would not be reprimanded for it. After he makes an attempt at remembering everyone’s names, he requests 92 bucks from everyone in a birthday card!
Grandad talks about relaxing and drinking Crown, and living life he’s 18 years old. When Rickey Smiley says he’s sending him a young “40-year-old dancer,” he said the doctor recommends no more of that! Click on the audio player to hear more in this funny exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Bill Cosby Found Guilty Of All Charges
- Jada Pinkett Smith’s Facebook Talk Show With Her Mother And Daughter Sets Premiere
- Kim Zolciack Says Her Charged Comments On Racism Were “Edited Out Of Context”
- Kelis Reveals Nas Was Physically Abusive During Their Marriage
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson Proposes To Triple Rent In Low-Income Housing
- Waffle House Hero Raises Over $150,000 For Victims
- Secure The Bag! Your Chance to Win a Gucci Bag and $500
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Eddie Recruits Anika For His Shady Plot To Steal Empire
- So Dope: This Teen May Have Pulled Off The Best Promposal Of The Year
- Mother-Daughter Team Creates #Beychella Doll!